Call for Abstracts: CLARIN Annual Conference 2021
CLARIN ERIC is happy to announce the CLARIN Annual Conference 2021 and calls for the submission of extended abstracts. The Call and the thematic focus can be read online at the organizer's website.
- 19 January 2020: Call of Abstracts issued
- 14 April 2021: Submission deadline
- 30 June 2021: Notification of acceptance
- 27 August 2021: Camera-ready submission deadline
- 27-29 September 2021: CLARIN Annual Conference
Who or what is CLARIN?
CLARIN is the European research infrastructure that makes digital language resources available to scholars, researchers, students and citizen-scientists from all disciplines, coordinates work on collecting language resources and tools, and offers advanced tools to discover, explore, exploit, annotate, analyse or combine such datasets, wherever they are located.